How do I flag a case as fake?
You can only flag cases that are imported from gripevine as fake. This will notify the customer on GripeVine indicating the case is marked as fake, in order to respond. If the customer does not respond the post on GripeVine will be marked as Fake. You can do so by:
- Logging in to your Resolution1 account;
- From the dashboard click Cases in the menu on the left-hand side;
- Click the filter button beside source and select GripeVine;
- Go to the detailed view of the case you’d like to flag by clicking details on the right-hand side;
- Select the flag icon at the top to mark the case as spam.